Your short “Gaza panel will meet again next month” is just a pretext to reinforce AP’s most recent myth forming on Israel.
All the truth twisters are there:
- Israel’s deadly
- on a Gaza-bound
made it into the first context sentence. Not far behind were:
- incident that killed eight Turkish activists and a Turkish American
- breaking Israel’s blockade of Gaza
- opened fire
- Both countries said they acted in self-defense
- The flotilla raid
- drew an international outcry
- forced Israel to ease its blockade
- Hamas militants took control of the area
All these lies and distortions have been exposed on our blog in the recent weeks – AP brazenly restates them.
When we go to court we will ask the judge to let AP and the responsible editors pay separately for EVERY TIME that they published the same slander. In fact, fines and jail time should rise exponentially, because every repeat of a protested lie is more serious than the previous time.