Your “6 African migrants killed in Egypt in desert clash” does not deal with Israel and has no anti-Israel bias though it could have as Israel is mentioned in it eight times.
Somehow the report is lacking more than it’s sharing:
- It seems to focus on what the Egyptian authorities say and lacks Bedouin spokespeople.
- It fails to mention that Israel handed over the Sinai to Egypt as part of the peace treaty between them.
- It is silent about the recent violent clashes between Bedouin and Egyptian forces.
- It does not mention the recent Israeli decision to fence off the whole border with Egypt within three years.
- It contains nothing about the prominent role that Bedouin trackers have played in the Israeli army.
- It ignores the recent clashes between Israeli authorities and illegal Bedouin villagers with Jewish allies.