You “Libyan ship with Gaza aid docks in Egyptian port” is fair and balanced until….. you start to re-gorge your pet myths:
- Israeli raid – it was a raid if we say so
- nine pro-Palestinian activists were killed – they were only terrorists in name and deed
- The international criticism – Israel stands alone (ignore https://apisraelwatch.wordpress.com/2010/06/30/g-8-leaders-support-israel/)
- raid – it was a raid if we say so
- Israel insisting – persistence shows, no: proves baseless stubbornness
- Restrictions remain on materials like cement and steel – we keep saying it (ignore https://apisraelwatch.wordpress.com/2010/06/09/israel-allows-some-once-banned-products-into-gaza/)
- driving Gaza’s 1.5 million people deeper into poverty – they are not poor but never mind – they are innocent to their fate.
Why would anyone assume that we’re not all SICK OF YOU SOUNDING LIKE A BROKEN, FALSE RECORD?