A democracy is going to expel four terrorist leaders. Let’s see what AP does with that. Oh, wait – the democracy is Israel. For that AP has a special recipe.
“Israel to expel Hamas politicians from Jerusalem” is completely biased against Israel:
The Israeli viewpoint is reserved for paragraphs # 14 and # 15 from the 18. Offensive!
As cherry on the cake, a new fake argument about east Jerusalem! (every day a new lie): Israelis now surround the Arab quarter, undermining Arab claims to Jerusalem.
And again you fail to name Gilad Shalit.
Last but not least, why is this for AP THE issue reported about Israel today? We had also:
– FM Lieberman presents his blueprint for two states for two peoples http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-EdContributors/Article.aspx?id=179333
– Report: Ancient Israelites held honeybees from Turkey (milk and honey story) http://www.jpost.com/HealthAndSci-Tech/Health/Article.aspx?id=179363
– Despite rift, no ban on military sales to Turkey http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=179362
– Gilad Shalit: Hamas merciless, Italy merciful http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=179359 and http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=179358
– France’s Ambassador for Human Rights Francois Zimeray rejects obsessive anti-Israel focus http://www.jpost.com/Features/InThespotlight/Article.aspx?id=179319
– Today 9 mortar shells fired from Gaza – déjà vu http://www.jpost.com/Headlines/Article.aspx?id=179465
– FM Lieberman invites European foreign ministers to visit Gaza, the Italian in the lead http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=179479
– Flotilla probe to be public http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=179345
– ADL criticizes European flotilla measure as ‘inexplicable’ http://www.jpost.com/Headlines/Article.aspx?id=179477