1. Your “Israel loosens chokehold on Gaza” is such a flagrant violation of your ideal to bring only the facts, that we wonder if you have lost all shame. Here are some highlights of a tendentious and treacherous choice of words:
desperately needed construction materials
Israel’s hard-line government
“We need to judge the Israeli authorities by their deeds, not their words.” (Never trust a Jew)
2. Try to rhyme these two statements:
– Most food items prohibited by Israel already enter Gaza through smuggling tunnels along the southern border with Egypt.
– the imposed siege…. brought devastating damages to the legitimate Palestinian economy,”
3. Your reporter is ill informed when he writes: “Israel…. has appointed its own panel of legal experts.” Rather, there will be three panels to investigate: one by the political echelon, one by the military and one by the Ombudsman.
4. Lastly, I wonder what an Reuters news clip was doing in the middle of an AP digital article.