Associated Press Writer BEN HUBBARD wrote “Hamas releases cartoon about captured Israeli” which I did not find to have any anti-Israel bias.
The report could improve by:
– Spelling calloused with two l-s instead of one;
– Adding the international support for Free Galit (the latest: France, Amnesty International);
– Adding that this kidnapping is against international law and has been a prime reason for the much maligned Israeli blockade of Gaza;
– Adding that much of Gaza TV is inciteful, even before Hamas came to power;
– Adding that Hamas has not yet responded to the last Israeli offer from 4 months ago;
– Adding that a great part of Israeli public opinion is for the swap but an equally great part is against a mass release of dangerous terrorist jailed after long and thorough court cases.
Hope that this was helpful,
Shalom from Jerusalem,